I send by error my tokens ogn for one wallet eth, is possible canceled this or recover?

I send by error my tokens ogn for one wallet eth, is possible canceled this or recover?

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is no way to revert this transaction as it is already confirmed.
What you can do is contact the recipient (if you know who it is) and ask if they can return the tokens.
Other than that, there is nothing much we can do about it now.

1 Like

the recipient is me, the question is that I send directly from ogn and the ethereum wallet to which I send does not receive ogn, is that lost then?

1 Like

I send the ogn tokens to my wallet eth in Uphold, am not received the tokens un this wallet https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa3c6680de45a2991bfe324bdbfec4567d1f6cb7f9e87697fce9a3970d2198c6a

1 Like

You need to check with Uphold as they are the ones managing the Private keys for these wallets.

1 Like

ya there is some informations missing of the amount owed and transcation fees so this make the people can loose more than win … i will wait this crypto is 100 % growing up

1 Like

Thanks for contacting Uphold support.

Unfortunately, when sending the funds to an incorrect cryptocurrency address, the funds may be lost since these funds cannot be revived, in this case you sent erc20 to our platform, this is a cryptocurrency that is not supported on our platform and not We have address of this currency, unfortunately we could not find these funds in our platform. An apology for the inconvenience this may cause. Questions? We are here to help.

Thank you for being a member of Uphold!

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem with Etherscan with cryptosoul payment or transfer

1 Like

Can you please elaborate more on your issue?
Please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
1 Like