I send succesfully but it isnt received

A post was split to a new topic: Bought BNB through RAMP

HeyAllan when ,I checked the link you give of Hotzilla ,when I checked the smart contract it appear is my original Axin contract. That contract cannot be viewed because the view address feature has been disable.

Is it a Scam?? The Txn Hash you give is fake.
Where did get that address. That smart contract address is my original smart contract of axin coins when I bought, That contract address cannot be viewed due disabled view feature address.

Thanks,if you can help the trouble. Miss Jenny Milan informed me that I don’t have transaction of my InfinitX ,she have a message that my coins is intact.

Now you informed me that the BNB I have was purchase to HotZilla ,but the link you ,the contract address is fake,it is the same my original contract address of Axin coins that I have.

9 days ist recieve from trust to binance…status complete and success what i must do…?

Hello @cankisa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

…mcmxmsmsmdndnsnznxndnfnfn

@cankisa Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

0x69ba505bbe3f0b489b6ef412af8aa6e69e5559083128d9e09f28812d77b13829 …mcmsmcmxnsnnsns

@cankisa your funds have successfully sent to your destination address (0xc7e2dee52af1e609d9ceeee634407995a91a9cf6). Contact receiver.