I sent my doge coin from Binance.app to trust wallet and then i wanted to sent them again back to Binance app

Heyy … i sent my doge coin from Binance.app to trust wallet and then i wanted to sent them again back to Binance app … by using the same address that i used to send them to trust wallet , and now they have dissapeared and don’t know where they have gone

Hi @Geri1996,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the errors)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. dgub of Dogecoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the dgub of Dogecoin
    • Then send it here
1 Like

Hello i generally i had the same problem here, can u help?
This is my dgub doge coin also screen shot

dgub8ryQNTty4LzeQsBigDhAQ1idTUMUug3rvmkG46sTnzqiRQA6yyxyCRcok7rSaBXbjfdwNG5oLh8fEptbDRXkS9ceSTov919CbxCsm8yNeFe

And this is my hash
cc660637aee74ef51da42121f613527a439c71a8bf03cbb834ddc628e49be67f

And this is another hash, I dunno why it double sent
78087fed47f51c60021c32d09a2b7df10e9f6fd69fb87f8c1ba7d5678347b93a

I only sent it once, also I check at blockchair it sent once, trustwallet seems like sent it twice, I dunno where my balance gone now

This is my trust wallet version

Hi @Celinez,

You successfully sent a total of 10k DOGE to D8wYjnyKBHuyvdrnc284ioQPWT44dFcsVw.
Dogecoin / Address / D8wYjnyKBHuyvdrnc284ioQPWT44dFcsVw — Blockchair

Is this a deposit address from an exchange?

I sent 5000 doge

And i sent back to my trustwallet

About 5117 doge

But i dunno why its recorded twice at my doge trustwallet.

U can check there i sent 5k doge, and i sent back 5k doge back to my trust

Why is it…???

I check receiver wallet ady 0 amount cause i sent back to my trust doge

Another 5k doge didnt updated yet to my trust doge wallet, there transaction showed that i sent all back to my trustdoge wallet

Where did you get this address D8wYjnyKBHuyvdrnc284ioQPWT44dFcsVw?

My doge bot addreses, is there something wrong with this address?

Your DOGE bot has sent those Dogecoin to a couple of addresses. Please be informed that this is not a Trust Wallet issue. You have to check as to where your Dogecoin went.

Hi all I used Binance to transfer dogecoin to my Trust Wallet it worked. But it has been credited to a DOGECOIN with my wallet and I can see that there is another DOGECOIN in the wallet also… the DOGECOIN it has been credited too is not able to be used to transfer or swap etc within the app. Can anyone help me to understand what has happened and how I can transfer it to the correct DOGECOIN within the Wallet.

hello I’m new to the community I recently sent doge from my trust wallet to crypto wallet and funds are not showing up. is anyone able to assist with this?

I have the same problem…
Hash: 70316b5544e371746a1752a2d2fc9dff9177a3f6bd298a95eedc1d48d4bb730e

Hi I have the same issue ! No idea whats happened and I don’t wanna lose all my coins can you help me ???

I sent 144 doge to binance and its sitting at unconfirmed 12 hrs later! Whats going on?

bde7cebebb51fe65f2409ee99592cf5c42d76c5116a31e577a3ad30b3b42ef6a

This is the txid

Hi there,
Trust wallet Only allows to trade / swap Erc-20, BEP2 & BEP20 standard tokens in the app. The coin/s you have aren’t in any standard of these. Due to this, You can’t swap your Native DOGE coins in the dex. The Doge available to trade in the app is BEP2 / BEP20 standard token. Please move them to any exchange platform and trade there.

Hey,
Your DOGE transaction is pending Because of using low transaction fees. Please be Informed, There are no way to cancel, reverse or Speeding up Doge transaction. You have to wait until miners push it or drop it.

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

Hey

Thanks for the reply! If it does get dropped im guessing it will just come back to my trust wallet balance?

That’s right, You coins will come back at your address if the transaction fails.