I sent my USDT TRC20 to a wrong address

@Chmadhu
Your funds have been confirmed sent from the Trust app therefore only the Coindcx support can help out

1 Like

Good evening! I need your help. I wanted to send wink coins from my Trust wallet to my binance account. But by mistake I inserted a BTT address. What to do?

2 Likes

Hello @Deric90
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hi
I sent USDT to an address and in the middle of of transaction i don’t know why an error happened and i couldn’t get the TXID but the fund has been sent as i dont have it in my wallet, how can i get sure that it has been sent correctly?

1 Like

Comment avez vous procéder pour envoyer les images ici? Moi je ne parviens pas.

1 Like

Hello @MohsenAidini
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

The problem is, it didn’t record the error about the fund which transfered

![Screenshot_20211025-154315|225x500](upload://rjwCDscFAAr6CnaERkYCcIzPL46.jpeg)
![Screenshot_20211025-154346|225x500](upload://Ehyh8s3Dxvc1wfL8M9PHjH1AQ2.jpeg)
![Screenshot_20211025-154431|225x500](upload://nEUpM6hxWbrpZfb5fVwTM1fWAC3.jpeg)

Please your help. I sent my fund to wrong address 
 I sent from trust wallet (pinu) coin to exchange lbank but I used wrong address for gogeta inu coin. Pls your help

Thanks for the response but
how do I recover it? and what’s the benefit of paying 10xrp fee?

@Ibrahimsabry
Please contact the customer support of the exchange so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Which customer service will I ask? Binance? They sent me to you guys.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

hi please help me i used the binance app so i can withdraw usdt to trust wallet the address i used is wrong the address i used is bnb smart chain please help

Hello @RhineMarco To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Last week, I mistakenly deposited 205 million Shiba tokens to Yooshi’s contract address
What can I do to recover my fund?

Hello @Marliksoft
Please note that tokens sent to a contract address are not recoverable.
Please be careful next time when transacting.

1 Like

:heart: I send etherem to wrongly on the address of etc now i how recover my eth
And the okex etc accunt is in my ownership
Please help me how i recover my sended eth

Hello @Ilyaskhosa To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2 Likes

Hi there I also sent my usdt bep20 to the wrong usdt erc20 address and i want to know how i can get that back?

Hello @csanc To better assist, please send the following information: