I sent my USDT TRC20 to a wrong address

sir help me i send my USDT TRC20 to a wrong address help me sir i loose my funds

5 Likes

Hi @saini.s988,

Where did you get this “wrong” address? Do you have the keystore file/recovery phrase/private key of that wallet?

1 Like

Sir please help me I’m also send usdt to wrong address in trust wallet

2 Likes

Hi @Chmadhu
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

4 Likes

1 Like

Transaction hash link
0x0f967a4d63d30c345a4f50c111f13a6314d4aa6d1eb40c92df83be5b9c753612

2 Likes

You need to find / contact the owner of that receiving address you sent money to or your funds are gone forever

2 Likes

I send to this address recever address
0x435844335d6f13030431aC8527327EE8C577b5aF

2 Likes

I deposited total of 20.8 XRP on my Trust Wallet and received only 10.8. For security reasons, I deposited back my 10.8 XRP to my trading account. I want to recover my missing 10 XRP. Please help me.

1 Like

Hello @Ibee3699
There is a 10 XRP fee required in order to activate an XRP wallet. This is set by the XRP network and not by the app.
To learn more about this Reserve Requirement, you can check the technical document that explains it further: Reserves - XRPL.org

2 Likes

I send to this address recever address
0x435844335d6f13030431aC8527327EE8C577b5aF

2 Likes

Hello @Chmadhu
You sent USDT to that address on the Polygon network as Polygon pegged USDT.
Add it as a custom token:

1 Like

Sir I can’t understand sir please tell me clearly sir please help me sir

1 Like

@Chmadhu
Your USDT is on the Polygon network and you need to add it as a custom token.
Click the icon in the upper right corner

Search USDT and click the one with POS USDT

1 Like

I already added sir

3 Likes

I sent usdt from trust wallet to coindcx wallet sir but mistakenly I selected polygon usdt sir and in coindcx app they didn’t support the polygon network sir please help me to get back money sir please nearly 32usdt sir

1 Like

@Chmadhu
Please contact the customer support of Coindcx so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Sir I contact coindcx customer service they said they didn’t support polygon network and they cannot return my money is there any way to cancel the transaction or revert my money even half money come back I’m happy sir please understand my problem sir can you please help me

1 Like

@Chmadhu
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like

Sir but how can I get my money back sir the coindcx customer service has said they didn’t support polygon network then where is my money sir

2 Likes