I sent QOIN currency from my QOIN wallet to Trust wallet but mistakenly typed ETH as receiving address. It’s not showing on the wallet event I imported QOIN token manually

Hi there

Can you please help me

I mistakenly typed receiving address ETH token rather than QOIN token

I can see transaction is completed from QOIN wallet but it’s not showing anything in the trust wallet even I had manually imported QOIN token in the trust wallet.

Can guide to me showcase these coins in the trust wallet ?

Appreciate your help

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny,

Here is requested information

1.Trust Wallet App screenshot

2. Crypto Wallet Address

Transaction ID: 0x00bcbe637ca0afa10d077f91bfe5b897d4d337b11fe90bdd1caacf9290892072

There isnt error anything It shows from my QOIN Wallet that QOIN has been transferred and transaction complete but I can not see these QOIN in the Trust Wallet where I receiving address is

0x8E5E4C208e1CC9f418Fe4a98f87407C81379fE0c

Even though I added token manually in the Trust wallet

@harrysathe
What network did you send this token on?
There is no history of sent or received tokens on that transaction hash.

Hi Jenny,

Its sent from QOIN Wallet which runs on blockchain system on the Quorum platform and Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT)
Sent from Address: 0x19fA2066Fb8428882FAFba303a5E1d4a0Ef0A421

Sent to Address: 0x8E5E4C208e1CC9f418Fe4a98f87407C81379fE0c

1 Like

@harrysathe
Trust wallet doesn’t support that coin unfortunately

Where does these COIN gone then? is there way that transaction can be cancelled from Trust wallet side?

@harrysathe
You would need to import your recovery keys to a wallet that supports that coin.

Recovery keys means you are referring to private keys ? Or something else?

Can you please advise me how can I find recovery keys?

Hello @harrysathe, please read this.
/https://community.trustwallet.com/t/am-i-in-control-of-my-private-keys/171harrysathe

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your message

I tried to recover keys from BIP39 - Mnemonic Code
However its only giving ETH coins which are already in my wallet I dont see coins which I am trying to recover