I sent usdt to trust wallet bnb address instead of usdt trust wallet address plz help to recover usdt

Hello ,

The token is activated and the ballance was visible from Pancakeswap before the transaction .
But the ballance is still the same , 0 after the transcation .Also I have enogh BNB on my trust wallet account for fees .

What to do in this case ?

@Kalash To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi i wanted to deposit usdt from binance to trust wallet and put wrong address of usdt’s trustwallet. Can i get back my usdt ?

Hello @Dan_Nguyen84 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Here is my app version image.

Here is my USDT address

Here is my TxID: 0xa0c40453dde7eca03d94d90619bf1f1a72f67b69663557c938d15fb02b424616

Reply 4.
I wanted to send my usdt to Trust Wallet to buy IMX token. But i put wrong address.
Reply 5.
Sorry, i dont understand where i should screemshot ?

Hello @Dan_Nguyen84
You sent your tokens here 0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955
If you do not own this address, then your funds are most likely gone.

Please @JennyMillan I mistakenly transferred my USDT to Smart chain bnb, I ve tried my best to retrieve it but to no avail
Please if u can be of help to me I will really appreciate
Am very weak now​:cry::cry::cry:

Hi, I also encountered the same issue (sent USDT to BNB). Is there a way to recover this? Thanks

Hello @lovegoodluna , @Simon71
Please add your Binance pegged USDT (Bep20 USDT) manually as a custom token
See guide below:

I sent usdt to trust wallet bnb address instead of usdt trust wallet address plz help to recover usdt

1 Like

Hello @JamesTimpenny To better assist, please send the following information:

I sent usdt to trust wallet bnb address instead of usdt trust wallet address plz help to recover usdt.

@MeloDee
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@JennyMillan @Alan47
Hi,
i have the same problem i sent usdt from binance app to my trust wallet bnb address
is there any why to retrieve the amount
trust wallet app version
(upload://u21Uxb1aU0YMjwMzMO7s7A4dpFv.jpeg)
crypto wallet receive address
(upload://itc8H2ApFiiqWl6xHxekIpvd6Z.jpeg)
transaction hash
0xc88fed425daf878f17e30ef98ab4a2dcab0c78b5d680c80af7b121ec6a06fd36
screenshots of the wallet no errors found
(upload://qHQA54xC88D5zp5NIly1MIlySBW.jpeg)

1 Like

Hello @karimalgazzar
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with BEP20.

hello everyone.
i ve send fomoeth by mistake to the wrong network. from trust wallet to Lbank. i ve scaned the qr code for the deposit (bep20) but i forget to change the network (etherium by default).
can i recover it.
please help

transaction hash

0x231afaf0366044809d6095b2ebfb06a8cc3680e52f5befbf4f0b6e345d3e9e8f

Hey @stofbm
Please contact the customer support of Lbank so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.