I swapped BNB Into Smart Chain BNB found appeared for a minute and disappeared

Hi there, How are you all doing?

It’s been 6 day now since I swapped a BNB to Smart Chain BNB, the smart chain bnb appeared for a while and after it disappeared.
Please what is the process to make it appear in my wallet.
Thanks I’m in advance.

1 Like

Hello @Benny_ben To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I just had the same thing happen to me… I’m following in hopes of resolving as well

3 Likes

Same to me, I want money back. anybody got good suggestions maybe, because i need to reinvest asap

1 Like

I have no record of the swap… where is my money… where is the Trust!

seems like its happened a few lately

Yip, just swapped 1 full BNB for smarchain. Keeps showing up and disappearing. No transaction was even recorded. 1 BNB deducted, but can’t use the smartchain when it shows up. Try to use it and says insufficient funds and goes away. Might re appear again, and then goes away. Have screen shots for trust. First time this has ever happened. Looks like several ppl having the same issue as of this last hour as well. Can’t send a message to trust either as the captcha isn’t working. C’mon trust, help us out here.

A post was split to a new topic: Hacked funds in wallet twice

Hey everyone experiencing this problem. The smartchain keeps appearing and disappearing in my wallet, there was not swap transaction hash. Something glitched, I was connected to another site at the time I swapped. I won’t be connected ever again to anything when swapping to smartchain. When it appeared I tried to go use it, it stated insufficient funds and went away again. Did this a couple times. When it came back the third time I figured screw this and swapped it back to BNB as fast as I could and it worked, this time had a transaction hash swapping back to BNB. Figured who cares about a small fee as long as I got it back. Just swapped it back to smart chain again and looks like it is in there this time, no tx hash though, I guess there maybe isn’t normally one going to smart chain? I also just went to spend that smart chain on some land in TCG and it went through. I hope this helps some of you on here. Just remember, when it comes back, go swap it back. This seems to have solved my issue with it.

Hi Guys, 15 minutes ago, I swapped 0,05 BNB into 0,05 Smart Chain BNB with the cost of 2,35US Dollar cost. Then my 0,05 BNB disappeared right away. Like the same as Benny_ben situation. Please check my situation for this matter. Thanks.

I am experiencing a similar issue with the Trust wallet. I purchased smart chain bnb and then swapped it for EGC (Evergrow). Now in Trust wallet the amount keeps flipping back and forth between my previous EGC balance and the new updates balance every time I refresh it switches to the previous or vice versa. Is the Trust wallet team working on this issue? There is clearly something going on being that so many people are experiencing issues.

its just happened to me too, swapped from bnb to smart C and showed in wallet for 2 secs and disappeared please help

Has to be some kinda glitch bcuz MEEEE TOOOO!!! I been having a lot of glitches on here…my entire portfolio disappeared for 10 minutes today and due to all types of glitches I sold my geshinshibainu bcuz I thought I had a hacker due to my coins disappearing !

I’m supposed to be a millionaire but instead I’m still dealing with the bullshit on here as a regularnaire​:joy::cry::weary: I had 694 million coins that are worth more than two dollars today​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Same problem here. I transferred bnb from binance to my wallet then swapped for smar chain bnb it was there then disappeared. Every so often it appears again but I can use it. It shows it’s there in pancake but when it goes to the wallet for approval it says not enough smart chain bnb

Same thing is happening to me. One minute the balance shows and then the next minute it doesn’t show. I go on pancake swap and it shows my correct balance and then when I try to trade for the coin I want, trust wallet doesn’t allow me and says I have to top up because I have insufficient funds.

0x48377687b62c3ba666fef56e8bb589faf5f790342772aa4012a26e203aa2b785

Success

Block:

13012149 152102 Block Confirmations

Timestamp:

5 days 14 hrs ago (Nov-28-2021 02:15:27 AM +UTC)

0x617a1dbec6c8873ae7fc97d2e46a44b64d4edd0a

To:

0xcadb518038d0d9a7165f3ec4d0a345b671153f49

**[quote=“Benny_ben, post:3, topic:341470, full:true”]
(post deleted by author)
[/quote]

**ls about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

1. Screenshots of
1 Like