I swapped USDT to Matic trough Trust Wallet app and No tokens arrived

Hi there!

I made Swap from Trust wallet app.

PoS Tether USD to Matic after long pending transaction time it went trough,but never got the Matic Tokens.

This is the 1inch contract,where my tokens are jammed 1inch: V3 | Address 0x11111112542d85b3ef69ae05771c2dccff4faa26 | PolygonScan](1inch: V3 | Address 0x11111112542d85b3ef69ae05771c2dccff4faa26 | PolygonScan)

And Hash is found from Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan

My question is,why those tokens got jammed during transaction?How I can request them back?
Just swapping tokens can not relate to wrong address usage,right?

Please feel free to ask more information.

This is my Trust Wallet address 0x05c14F7689fA9bD5236098B345B59255866FFA8a

Cheers

I sent 1600$ matic to Celsius and never received. There is an issue here also and i can get NO help

Hello @Floorguy4 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Here is where i have still not recieved my matic

@Alan47 and @JennyMillan

What you guys recommend to do next,or whom I should contact for further investigation.

Thank You!

@Floorguy4

Please make new topic.Hard to solve two different issues in one topic.

Thank you!

Hello @Floorguy4
Please send your receiving address and the transaction hash of the missing Matic as a plain text

Hello @Cico89
Please provide the receiving address for your Matic tokens

@JennyMillan

0x05c14F7689fA9bD5236098B345B59255866FFA8a

This is my recieve address

Hello @Cico89
You sent your tokens to a contract address.
Unfortunately Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

@JennyMillan

Can you check is this address has possibility that received the tokens had implemented a function that allows it to transfer received tokens.

Otherwise hard to tell what went wrong,swapping tokens does not request adding any address!?

I was using swap function in Trust Wallet.This does not make sense.Why we are unable to reverse this situations?

I have the same issue

Swapped usdt to BNB. Still haven’t received the token although it already transferred successfully on bscscan.

I can’t use the USDT for other transaction.

Hello @Maka To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. App version
  1. Crypto wallet address.

0xA906A8bA9Df2043efcAe9C992Ff5abb9e5b76915

1. I wanted to swap my USDT for BNB(smartchain) so I could buy some tokens on pancakeswap.

2. Screenshot of BNB (smartchain) No token received.

1. Hash link. I don’t think I have that, but here is the screenshot of USDT transaction from my app.

Hello @Maka When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?