I a have a problem with trade and withdrawal
Nothing working here actually
I took busd from my binance wallet to trust wallet by Erc20
Now I can’t trade or withdraw my 5180 busd
If anyone can help that will be very helpful
Thank you

Hi @Piash1,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BUSD wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot do anything with my busd erc20 token without ETH for gas fee

Wow I’m having the exact same problem, or at least very similar. I’m using version 1.27.15 on Android / Pixel 3, all updates done.

I tried to send BUSD to my own Trust wallet from my Binance account, and here we can see Binance confirmed the transaction:

https://bscscan.com/token/0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56?a=0x6EeA8FF77F046c981521344dcD088f65aD4b144E

However, my BUSD balance is empty. Before sending, I confirmed that Trust supported BEP-20, so I chose to send it through the BSC network.

I think my mistake was not choosing ETH as the network?

I might be wrong, but I think the problem is that the Trust wallet GUI defaults to the ETH network and there’s no way to switch to BSC without using the specific BSC wallets they provide. So my money is there, but I can’t switch to see/transfer it.

What I’ve tried so far is putting my seed phrase into Metamask and adding the BSC Main Net, but it shows us as blank there too, even after adding the Paxos contract BUSD-Peg token. I’m all out of tricks.

busd

I also tried creating a brand new trust wallet on a different phone using my recovery phrase and adding BNB / BUSD, no dice.

I’m hoping an expert can help me recover my funds. I’d like to either trade it for something usable in my Trust wallet or send it back to the original address.

1 Like