I transferred and received BTC not reflected on balance

Hello, someone transferred bitcoin to my trust wallet and it’s showing on my transaction history that’s it’s completed but I haven’t received the coin on my balance, what can I do to resolve this issue?

3 Likes

@Culture_xxi The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

2 Likes

Hi @Tobi completely unrelated to the topic. But I submitted a ticket on support trustwallet. I dont know if they receive the ticket because after filling up the ticket i have to verify if im a robot then after that i will be redirected to login on the support portal. I tried signing in the email/account I used here in the community but i cannot login. Now i dont have any track of whats happening. If they received the ticket or not or whats the progress. Also i did not receive anything about successfully being sent or whatever. I dont know who to reach out. Im really sorry. Here is my problem I swapped my BNB smart chain to ETH in trust wallet using the swap button on the bottom. My BNB smart chain was worth $100 but after the swap I only received $67 worth of ETH. I have $100 worth of BNB smart chain coin and $33 Worth of BNB coin. Maybe the system read the eth to be received after swap was only $67 because I still have $33 worth of BNB coin. What do you think sir? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

@Rickedrick If you see a login page while trying to submit a ticket, just refresh it and submit the ticket again as you do not need to login to submit a ticket.

2 Likes

@Tobi so after submitting the ticket then confirming if i was a robot or not, The ticket was successfully made?
and I just have to wait for the reply on my email regarding the progress of my ticket?
Or should there be an email from support trustwallet that the ticket was successfully made?
Like how do i know if the ticket was succesfully made and is there a way to verify the progress of it? Thank you very much sir!!

@Rickedrick You should get an email back from [email protected] with a ticket ID once you submit a ticket.

Помогите пожалуйста , платеж в обработке уже долгое время , отправлял dogecoin на биржу , завис в обработке

@Tobi i have tried the troubleshooting guide also I have submitted the ticket. Still same error shows on the ticket explorer that the balance but not on my wallet balance.

@Culture_xxi If you submitted a ticket, just wait for a response from the support team.