I transferred and received BTC not reflecting

Last week I have transferred BTC from my Coinbase Wallet to my Trust Wallet twice. One of the transfers is visible and the other one isn’t. And my BTC in my trust wallet is still on 0 BTC. What can I do to see my amount of BTC?

14 Likes

Hello @JahRa1318 ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

5 Likes

Hello, I have the similar situation:

We’ve done three transactions in a period of 12 days, only two of them are visible in Trust Wallet app, all three transactions are visible and confirmed in the blockchain.

1. Version is latest, we installed fresh app today from App store on a second device and reimported the 12 phrases
  2. receiving address - bc1ql84akjaaf63hz5a5swfsssmc382umwyhyrhlzu
  3. mempool.space/tx/e7f17dde6f83a0e9d7ae88529152ecebaf897de42eb6cb9bae7bc196d5563d45
  4. on the next day we sent test transfer to see if everything works, sent to the same address small sum, it was immediately received. transaction link - mempool.space/tx/1c3b2d18aa52ffb28ea1768ef51a1658cc2921883cca730049a3a77bfca0add4
  5. there isn’t much to show on screenshot - just two transactions instead of three in history. Please help.
5 Likes

Hello @ave1,
Your tokens are complete.
Missing transaction history in your Trust App are just visual glitch.
The Blockchain explorer are most reliable source.

6 Likes

I have 2 trust wallets. I moved some BTC from Coinbase to one trust wallet. Then, moved it from trust wallet 1 to 2. I see the transaction where it was added to it but see 0 BTC. Can you help me find my BTC.

4 Likes

Hello @RMS1 are you sure the transaction is not pending?

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

Hello I sent btc on my trust wallet app the transaction was completed but the recipient has not received the payment yet and it been 2day now

2 Likes

Hello @tomkidash

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2 Likes

Wallet address bc1q7fen4tyjkhvm555nsr6hd sefr202

9p55xvpwh
Version 8.6
Transaction hash
079ce512934b51e1bcd2fab4ec25269e5a37675cff88035ec3559d8193ee89ea

2 Likes

It doesn’t allow me to post pictures :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: please help me work on it

3 Likes

Hello @tomkidash it’s empty

2 Likes

I have to clear my remaining coin but the recipient still claims not credited

2 Likes

As you can see in the block explorer , there is no incoming transaction nothing .

1 Like

What can I do to get my bitcoin on trust wallet it’s not receive yet I need to get it back because i really do need it

1 Like

Hello @Rickrchie

3 Likes

Hello I transferred BTC from trust wallet the transaction was complete but the recipient has not received it yet and its been 5 days now

1 Like

Hello @Ahmedasimhegbe

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

A third-party transfer BTC to my trust wallet yesterday, but the BTC is showing on the BTC network but the transaction is not there and I can’t access it to send them to thirty-party :sob::sob::sob::sob:please help me out

1 Like

Hello @Ahmedasimhegbe

1 Like

Crypto wallet:

bc1qu46vuz2nyam39n6lg4jlwgvyprya5acgzdppql

Transaction hash:

9f5f0402998fd35ae7a7d8477040886da28c2c3257cfbbe01244dcb994589019

I transferred btc to my trust wallet and it has completed on the app and also on blockchain but my balance is not changing and I can’t send it out since it is showing zero balance

1 Like