I transferred etherum from binance to trust wallet but i have not seen it yet

I transferred etherum from binance to trust wallet with arbitrum gas fee how many hours can I wait before I get my money

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

0x6E126F74Fb899dFFA4995845CDC642b8e2476854

2 Likes

@Makavelibob you received ETH on ARBITRUM network not native ETH, so it will not displayed on Ethereum native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search ETH then switch on ARBITRUM (ARETH) manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

I did the same. So now it’s in ARETH in my wallet. How to swap that for ETH? I can’t find anything

Hello @ebu90 you can research for bridges and swap from ARETH to native ETH. You can deposit to Binance too and withdraw as ERC20.

Same issue with me too.

Please guide how to Bridge & Swap Areth to Eth?

@abrofahad read the replies above please. There’s no new recommendation, you have to do your own research to find out how to bridge too.