I transferred some ETH tokens from Binance to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them

I have the same issue. I transferred some ETH tokens from Binance to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them. I did my first deposit the day before and went through in a few minutes…

2 Likes

Hi @alespoggi,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
2 Likes

Hi,

I tried to attach screenshots but I am not allowed to embed files.

App version is 5.15 (5154)

ETH wallet address is:

0x18deAFb27c61E15384629CB5d0134563cAB00B47

Transaction hash: 0x277b8c0ae3e1a5ef41415857fcd8dfdf93a4c80a0564d2b30de20efeca13cfe2

My wallet shows only the tokens transferred on Feb 25.

Please le me know if there’s a way I can send you the screenshots.

Cheers

Alessandro

1 Like

Please try to attach screenshots again

1 Like

You have withdrawn Binance-Peg Ethereum Token (BEP20), not the native Ethereum.

To access it: Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Ethereum, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Many thanks, super helpful. One last question: can I convert those tokens into native Ethereum in Trust Wallet?

Not possible. You need to use an exchange (Binance.com) or bridge (Binance Smart Chain | Binance Bridge | Binance Panama) for it.

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred some ETH tokens from metamask to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them