My transaction from binance to trust wallet went successful, but i don’t see my coins in trust wallet

the same, my transaction from binance to trust wallet went successful, but i don’t see my coins in trust wallet, who can help???

1 Like

Hi @Mariaaire,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What crypto did you withdraw?
  3. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  5. Screenshots of the wallet

Ya i’m in the same boat … Transferd from Trust wallet to my Binanace account and still waiting 2 days later …

@Kin420, please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

So i got this number 855-915-5087 . Do you know if its Binances customer service #?

A post was split to a new topic: I transferred some ETH tokens from Binance to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them

That is not the legitimate contact number. Please do not call that fake hotline. The only way to talk with their customer support is via Support Center (press the yellow chat icon on the bottom right corner).

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: My transaction from tokocrypto went successful but I dont see my USDT in trust wallet

A post was split to a new topic: Sent BNB from binance to trust wallet was successful but it’s still 0 in my BNB wallet in trust wallet