I tried to send FTM from fWallet to the BEP version in Trust Wallet

Hi all, I have the same problem. I tried to send FTM from fWallet to the BEP version in Trust Wallet. However, FWallet appears to have sent my coins to some completely random location, and I don’t know what to do. I’ve restored my fWallet (as suggested above) but its still empty. I sincerely appreciate any help that you can please give me.

Hello @fraserjc,

To better assist, please send screenshots of the wallet that is restored in the fWallet as well. Also, send your wallet address where you sent the FTM.

Please be informed that the app strictly stated that you should only send BEP20 tokens to the wallet. Be careful next time and think twice before sending.

Hi, thanks so much for the reply. I have set out exactly what happened, along with all the relevant details, in the file linked below. Please let me know if you need any further information or clarification etc. Thanks again for your help with this, I really appreciate it.

I see. Upon searching, that address was not a random one. It is the bridge wallet.
Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/FantomFoundation/comments/n400ze/bridge_issues_megathread/gwwip8p/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

In this case, I recommend that you should contact the admins or dev team of FTM so they can assist you with the bridge issue. Please make sure you are talking with the legitimate one. Beware of impersonators.

Thank you for your help with this. Looks like I am just one of many people still waiting to receive their coins. Much appreciated!

1 Like