I used BEP20 accidentally when transferring ETH from Binance, it is not showing on my Trust Wallet and I cannot recover it, can someone help please?

As above I made a mistake choosing a wrong network, how can I recover the ETH please?

2 Likes

Go to

Go and add enable(Eth bep 20)this you will see it there

3 Likes

Can you send your wallet address

Hi @Hooman78,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
1 Like

Thanks for your help, it is showing now. My problem now is transferring it back to my Binance account. It says there is not sufficient BNB for transferring even after I transferred some BNB from my Binance to Trust Wallet. Do I need ERC20 BNBs?

1 Like

You need BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo).

If you have the BNB BEP2 (yellow logo), you can crosschain swap it to BEP20 by following this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

Thank you so much, it is done now.

1 Like

Thank you so much, It helped a lot.
I tried: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

and provided my security chain words there, do I need to be worried about the security of my wallet?

1 Like

That tool doesn’t send out the recovery phrase. So it should be fine. Worst case scenario is that there might be malware on your device that is actively listening to your clipboard data. If you want to make sure, you can create a new wallet and transfer your funds there.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Is there anything else that you need help with?

A post was split to a new topic: BTC issue with UTXO

hu, can you tell me how you recovered your coins? i did the same thing from binance but to atomic wallet

Hi, I activated ETH bep20 on the wallet and the wallet showed it.