I’ve send BNB coin to my ETH wallet

What do option do you need to choose if BNB coin is not listed? (step 3)
I’ve send BNB coin to my ETH wallet

Hi @grace_w,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Ive send my BNB coins from binance to trustwallet. But I’ve send it to my ETH wallet adress
instead of my BNB wallet adress (see below). I cant find my bnb coins.

here’s my ETH wallet (i dont think i have received the bnb coins)

let me know if you need anything else from me!
Thank you

@iamdeadlyz hi! Do you think you can help me with this? Thank you in advance

Based on the transaction, you sent 0.2 ETH to 0x1bdbfef66f87ddaa50842ae201990908b5388c9d. Where did you get that address?

Tx: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2a997f9e87438193ec81ee8809e173d446ce23483521a50d6002775d4d50c0d4

1 Like

Sorry that adress is the deposit adress of bnb coin on binance. But that was before I’ve send it to trustwallet, so this is an old transaction. The latest transaction is this one, ive send the binance coins to trustwallet eth adress

but it doesnt say recieved in trustwallet transaction history. there’s no transaction history of this one

Please send a screenshot of your Smart Chain BNB balance now. Also, include the Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here).

1 Like

Ah i think the coins are in this wallet! Thank you

2 Likes