I’ve sent BNB from CoinSpot to my Trust Wallet but it hasn’t been received yet

I buy BNB in the app with Moonpay, but I did not receive coins. On my bank account money is pending.
When will I receive BNBs?

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Transferred BNB from Litebit and it is not in my trust wallet. It’s almost 2hrs now

1 Like

Did someone got their BNB yet? Please reply as it was my whole month savings.

1 Like

@Jerrymichael I am using IOS can you please update screenshot mate you mean the browser tab?

1 Like

I am having the same issues. I transferred BNB to my trust wallet and It has not appeared in my trust wallet. I received a confirmation from coinspot that it has been transferred. What is going on???

1 Like

Mine is the same issue. I did successfully transfer BNB from trust wallet to binance using BEP2. It does show up at my binance wallet with total of 0.3BNB. However , when i try to trade, it only shows 0.1BNB .

Is it take time for binance to recognize the money?

1 Like

Having same issue.

Bought 1 BNB on Crypto dot com.
Tried to withdraw to my Trust Wallet.
4 hours later, still nothing.

Hey bro can you help me im stuck with ada cardano on trustwallet and i dont have bnb to pay the fee for swaping to something else and on binance transfering bnb it sayes that you cant right now can you help me what to do. I cant eaven get them to binance since for withdrawal i need to pay fee too … can you help me with any tips or something

I have same issue brother.let me know if you figure it out and how did you do to fix it.

pls help my transaction isnt came to the trust wallet too.what should i do

I’ve sent BNB from hotbit to my Trust Wallet but it hasn’t been received yet. How much time does it usually require to receive bnb transaction ?
My txID
0x2744b67c321af4cb5d80030d490b01f50f497ad42b0d1d00a987b13968766e2f

Hi, I also have this issue.
Sent BNB from coinspot to my Trust wallet and still have not received it after 3 hours. Coinspot says transaction is processed but the TXID doesn’t even exist.

1 Like

same issue here its been 10 hours since I bought smart chain and still not showing in my wallet.,have you recieved yours yet?

i am having same issues from coin spot with BNB to trust wallet. the TXID confirmation wont come up in dex explorer either? sent 4 others last 2 days and all instant.

any ideas?

6BD0F9ECFA0AFE2E8377126D926BB6C8B11F9FC68638602E057F95CEE0D05CB6

i have same issue as well. have you emailed them? yesterday moonpay took 12 hours then i cancelled it as they couldn’t fill order.

have you heard back from coinspot @combat_wombat27 ? i have same issue and have heard nothing.

yeah coinspot said there was a problem yesterday and put the BNB back into my coinspot now it won’t let me send it to my trust wallet says there doing maintenance or something

I’ve heard back from coinspot support, they said that there was a problem and they have refunded back into my coinspot wallet.

Same problem happen to me, please keep us updated.

Here my code

82BCD28DD278230AE95C2BF5CD4AF3241B053C0AADC97547DA81D4CACC6E72FF

@combat_wombat27 @saad8125 i had same took them all day to say a mistake was made they gave back money and I resent to trust wallet as BNB no problems