I’ve sent BNB from CoinSpot to my Trust Wallet but it hasn’t been received yet

@iamdeadlyz >> I’ve sent BNB from CoinSpot to my Trust Wallet but it hasn’t been received yet. How much time does it usually require to receive bnb transaction ?

4 Likes

Hi @saad8125,

If CoinSpot gave a transaction hash or link, then they already sent your BNB and it should be in your wallet almost instantly. If they did not provide any hash yet, then you have to wait for the exchange to process your withdrawal.

@iamdeadlyz
They have given TXId and the status is complete, does it mean it should be in my wallet instantly ?

Near-instant, yes.

To double-check, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link provided by CoinSpot
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including missing balance)
1 Like

@iamdeadlyz

1 Like

Hmm, a snippet of the txid does not exist in the transaction history.
https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1kkv9dexfu26p8lme0cwej5xh42qyzcg4pc3nu7

Please copy the txid provided by CoinSpot and send it here.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz

8C63C060661674E00E304E5015FBAA8D8842DC370D26F3480F28C6CC74B955A7

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz txid is not showing in transaction history. What could be the issue ? should I wait or it should be here by now

txid: 8C63C060661674E00E304E5015FBAA8D8842DC370D26F3480F28C6CC74B955A7

1 Like

Hmm, for some reason, it’s not searchable on the public explorer. Perhaps, it’s not yet fully broadcasted. If it takes a long time, contact their customer support immediately.

1 Like

i had the same thing happen today and its still not in my wallet. i sent some BNB to my trust wallet this morning and it went in instantly then an hour later i sent some more to the exact same address and it never went in coinspot says its been completed.

4 Likes

@combat_wombat27 Have you heard back from CoinSpot support team yet? please keep me updated if they come back or the transaction came into the wallet.

2 Likes

I’m having almost the same issue with you too. I transferred some bnb from my trustwallet account to binance on Saturday till now, I haven’t received the coin. While sending the coin, i didn’t fill the space for memo, so i was asked to use 400 am my memo. Till date my is still hanging.please guys any possible solutions? Thanks.

2 Likes

Same here, i send it yesterday and until now i didnt received it, it says on coinspot that its complete, i send another BNB this morning , i received it instantly… can i still recover my BNB that i send yesterday?

3 Likes

I am having the exact same problem, it’s been 2 hours now and no sign on the transfer. Also getting the “Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash” error on bscscan.

Please help!

Here is my txid: 1786E4DD2616E7593C28F55F708FEAE5519E73A87CE21F1CB8261CE9B3A06230

Thanks

1 Like

Same I have had the same issue and don’t not receive any of my bnb and it say complete

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem with my transfers from coins spot to trust wallet with bnb

2 Likes

Same here since 3pm this afternoon. Please help

Txid : D5D8EB10B832DCEE6E97E390751815B028EC68AC89BF02734D4A101FB024E817

2 Likes

Exact same here too. Been waiting for 11 hours now. It’s cleared on CoinSpot but nothing has shown up. I’ve done this 3 time before and it’s worked perfect until today

2 Likes

hi, having troubles as well, nothing come through and been 30 mins. are they having problems transferring bnb right now?

2 Likes

Did you get your BNB yet?? Because I have transfered from coinspot too but haven’t recvd yet and it says at coinspot that transaction is completed.

2 Likes