I wanna ask before the mistake is made

I want to know this ,sending binance btc from bep2 wallet to blockchain wallet ,will I loose my coins?

6 Likes

What do you mean by blockachain wallet? Are you talking about btcb - token on Binance chain, which price is pegged with btc?

Please show address from wallet which you are sending and receiving

6 Likes

btc bep2 can be sended only on address in bnb chain, that starts with bnb… if you are talking about btc in trust wallet, it address will start with bc1…
Blockchain wallet means blockchain com? If yes, check closely is they segwit friendly. Because Trust wallet is segwit btc wallet.

10 Likes

@Jesterhead is right
Explain more your preoccupation

3 Likes

Only BINANCE DEX is capable of handling of Bitcoin-pegged token bep2 based BTC. You can then exchange them for regular BTC. By contrast, BTCB is strictly used for trading pairs on Binance DEX. By using BTCB, Binance believes, will introduce a greater selection of trading options and its DEX will see higher trading volumes and increased liquidity.

7 Likes

@ahmedtanjid @Jesterhead @dhoun @Kikcha
Thank you guys this too will help a lot of people coming in , I just wanna be sure so I don’t ever make mistakes,

5 Likes

It’s not possible, btc from bep2 wallet can only be process on Binance Chain, so can only be transact trough BNB adresses on Binance DEX or Trust wallet.

2 Likes

So you say i cant drop it to binance com?)

2 Likes

You can send from a BEP2 wallet into Binance account but Just select BEP2 as you can see in this image.

4 Likes