I want to understand something about active community members reward

I want to understand something about active community members reward, the giveaway, it is after the end of the event that the TWT address of qualified people will be ask ?

For I read the giveaway message, there is nothing like that
Thanks

7 Likes

I want to know how the active members will gain there rewards

2 Likes

Everything in this world has how it can be solved.
So lets see how it will be distributed.

3 Likes

Yet did not have any announcements for it

3 Likes

It’s a very relevant question.:bulb: But don’t forget that you are registered with your e-mail :envelope_with_arrow: where the administrator will be able to contact you. Also, you have notifications :bell: section at the top right in your account. So don’t worry. The most important thing at the moment is to do everything you can to be selected. :memo:

7 Likes

Good point here! Guys, that is clear as day, that communication with community members is not a problem)

3 Likes

A big thanks to you all

1 Like

Don’t relent and be hopefull
Work hard in other to meet up with their requirements.

2 Likes

Let the organiser of this giveaway decide on how it would be done. Besides, keep on advertising our precious trustwallet to new members which is the sim and objective of this community.

2 Likes

good friend, your question is very good. The safest thing is that they will contact you, by mail or through the community account, do not worry, if you are among the winners, your reward will come to you.
Trust Wallet is trustworthy and number one.

Happy day

2 Likes