I would love to see a nigeria community

I would love to see a Nigerian community added to the trust wallet communities, atleast Nigeria will be the first African community to be added.
A lot of nigerians are into cryptocurrency and they use Trust Wallet. This is just my humble idea.

30 Likes

Pourquoi pas toute la communauté africaine

4 Likes

This is a nice idea bro. It would be great to have a community in Nigeria. Do you know available airdrops?

11 Likes

I share the same view with you. Let’s do this till we can be able to promote a Nigerian project

5 Likes

Yeah, this is true. We Nigerians are big on Crypto. Please let this be given due consideration

8 Likes

We are Naija…we never carry last. That would be amazing

8 Likes

That will be nice bro

3 Likes

Well am a Nigerian, and I am new here, I would love to know more about the Trust wallet Token and how to become a level trust worthy participant, because I have never really been into crypto currency trading before

6 Likes

Totally agree with you on this.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Emmy1948. Do find time to read as much as possible topics that will spark your interests as well as the tutorials for this. All these are found in the categories and when you search them.

Welcome and happy discovery.

5 Likes

Same here will love to see Nigerian community also

4 Likes

Sounds like a very good idea though

2 Likes

Well because Nigerians are everywhere​:nigeria::nigeria::nigeria:

4 Likes

@jackson0097
Try -airdrop alert-

3 Likes

Nigerians are very much appreciated every where so we don’t need a separate community.

7 Likes

That will be great please admin consider this we ate the giant of Africa and the and Nigeria stands as the greatest adopters of cryptocurrency in African setting.

4 Likes

Naija for life :nigeria::nigeria::nigeria::nigeria: but I think we’re cool here, since we all have each other’s back so let’s keep the train moving people :muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Yes o good idea. Nigeria no de carry last

3 Likes

Is a good idea, most of us prefer earning money legally like myself so nice move

1 Like

Same here… Naija for life

1 Like