Idea for User Interface Trust Wallet

Hi there,

First I’m not an UI designer, but I work in creative industry for a decade.
Here I post my idea for user interface for our beloved Trust Wallet (and I love dark mode so much)
What do you think? I hope it reach the developer too.

Legends :
(all from left to right)
Top icons : User General Settings - Announcement / Notification
Second row icons : Change Wallet - Assets Display Settings
Mid icons : Swap / Exchange - Send / Receive - Barcode Scan (for pay/send)
Bottom Icons : Collectibles (link to collectibles page) - Dapps Browser (link to dapps browser page) - Home Icon - Buy Crypto Assets - Savings / Staking (link to finance page)

Spending an afternoon waiting for my next zoom meetings just to keep productive.

33 Likes

Thanks for your study bro. Really nice

4 Likes

I like it, has great potential.

2 Likes

Nice one, there are couple things that can be done other way, but really intresting idea, i like top half of it for sure). Thanks for your time! If thats not a bit too much to ask, a sketch of candlesticks chart menu at exchange window, when you will be in mood and na have a free minute)

6 Likes

I try to create tomorrow when Im in the mood, already had an idea

3 Likes

The idea is interesting. But our interface is cool already :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your are very good, this is a very owesome design, hope the :trust: wallet team will take this into considerations :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice work, it looks pretty good :muscle::+1:

3 Likes

Nice design and interface Bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good design :ok_hand: nice interface

Appreciate your work but I loved the old design.

3 Likes

Good work…you need to past to trust dev team…to ask thier opinion

4 Likes

Great job man … we have a creative trust wallet comunity …

4 Likes

The design is awesome, though the user interface we have got is also fantastic.

Good job :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t wanna lie bro, this Interface is beautiful

2 Likes

Really very nice I like

1 Like

This is really nice but I’m still cool with the present interface.

3 Likes

Very cool. This is beautiful

Thanks for the appreciation guys, basically practically all I did is just to make sure that if the interface like this it should easily adopted even for beginner.

I did grouping for icons per functions such as why I put buy crypto icon on the right side of bottom bar along with staking icon. So whenever somebody wants to buy an asset to invest, unconsciously he/she will stake/save it.

Also since the majority of dapps is in gaming environment, he/she will see their rewards icon next to the left of the dapps icon.

I put the qr code in the mid section just to hope that someday trust wallet fully adopted to be one of payment channel and people going to be easy when they want to pay something in a hurry.

Swap icon to the left in the middle section is maybe whenever you want to go travel aboard you could just easily swap whatever digital currencies they want it with their stored assets, instantly. Also if you want to trade you could also do that in that section using dex.

6 Likes

Wow, its nice and you included TWT…I hope that is accepted by the team

3 Likes