Idea (i don't know if it already exists)

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Good afternoon everyone, in advance I tell you that the ideas I give are normally for them to be applied to countries like mine, where not everyone has access to a smartphone, and above all I do not think that all businesses will be able to access a point of selling cryptocurrencies, my idea is a way to pay with cryptocurrencies (preferably stable) without the need for cards or points of sale, it would only be necessary for the buyer and the seller to have access to the internet and a device, it would be like this:

1. BINANCE OR TRUST WALLET should create an option to create virtual “voucher or check” (or something similar)

2. each user accesses her account, and creates a virtual voucher, with amounts of 1, 2 or 3 $ (integer of any currency), obviously depending on what she is going to spend or the number of stores she will visit.

3. how will the seller collect the voucher? You must access the option “collect voucher” there should fill 3 boxes, A. id of the user who generated the voucher, B. voucher number (that is, if the buyer has already generated several vouchers, should have a list) C. password 8 characters that the buyer placed in the voucher, thus avoiding being charged by someone unwanted.
    EXAMPLE: id2834321 - Vnº32 - 12AZ $ g4 ·

I KNOW THE IDEA IS NOT BRIGHT, AND IT HAS FAULTS, BUT I JUST WANT TO GIVE AN IDEA

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

Good idea and I think some startups already did that. The problem is government regulation. In my country I can invest or trade crypto on exchanges but it is illegal to use it to buy some goods.

Fantabulous but it’s gonna be a long process

Maybe you’re talking about redeemable prepaid card (i.e voucher), lot like regular monetary system which will destroy the purpose of crypto currency (in my opinion), as it can trace the sender’s identity. I heard this from cryptovoucher before. Nothing interesting for me. Sorry mate.

3 Likes

That would only work on a dex (Decentralised EXchange) like @ahmedtanjid said due to details being the purpose of Decentralised currency

your idea is super @abraham2

1 Like