IDEAS💡 For TRUST WALLET APP Developers ✌️

please, add a feature to Reorganize the Wallet main coin list by name, amount or Personalized

add a optional address book in order to store locally frecuently transfers coin addresses

add ADA coin and IOST in their native networks

improve a little bit the look & feel of the main Window, especially the bottom buttons

thank you!

9 Likes

How about working with PayID dot org to give everyone a mike $ trust. com address … it would be quick and easy to integrate! … check it out!

5 Likes

Can you also list ADA and SOLO … I have to keep those in a different wallet, and would like to get all in one place, thanks.

5 Likes

I would like a selfdestruct pincode. Different from unloock pin. Reset wallet to recovery. So if I get coursed to unloock my wallet I can input this to destroy the wallet on the phone.

4 Likes

this transaction is a scam they take all my money promising that they give a giveaway. please help me on this

5 Likes

12 pass phrase should last within a week, a month or quarter. For higher security measures in the account.
It should change or update from time to time, depends on the selection / request of an individual / account holder.

23 Likes

bnb14tqwuy6yeehhwzrkmpflffe6zp4cqnk0h6d3za

12 Likes

:pick:An AI mining pool built into the wallet that mines multiple cryptocurrencys and pays in twt could help keep Trust Wallet #1!

10 Likes

Please add the way to add custom tokens that are based on Waves Network. Also, We need the Pvt keys for Waves which is not available in Trust wallet app.

The first thing please add custom token feature for Waves Network. I have some tokens that I sent to trust wallet that are based on Waves network and I cannot see any option to add it…

Please add it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I tottally agree with this

7 Likes

Yes, please add IOST mainnet token!

6 Likes

Please add xDai chain in the browsers network options.

7 Likes

I’m trying to access honeyswap on xdai network. Very efficient and quick on honeyswap. Hope BSCswap is the same or similar

8 Likes

Hello,
Can you add gridcoin (GRC) ?
This coin rewards BOINC distributed computing, so it helps fighting COVID-19 !!!
Thanks

10 Likes

Staking cake on Trustwallet

8 Likes

The Trust wallet is a competible for both Android and iOS mobile. The trust wallet that could handle ERC20 token transactions comfortably and users can store their private keys on their devices. He has achieved this to a large extent. The wallet was launched in November 2017.:blush:

8 Likes

convert token/coins will be great :blush:

7 Likes

Looking for xdai browsing like for honeyswap dex access

4 Likes

Polkadot web 3 browser please!

5 Likes

Transaction fees notifications when prices are low.

3 Likes