IDEAS💡 For TRUST WALLET APP Developers ✌️

Please add xDai chain in the browsers network options.

7 Likes

I’m trying to access honeyswap on xdai network. Very efficient and quick on honeyswap. Hope BSCswap is the same or similar

8 Likes

Hello,
Can you add gridcoin (GRC) ?
This coin rewards BOINC distributed computing, so it helps fighting COVID-19 !!!
Thanks

10 Likes

Staking cake on Trustwallet

8 Likes

The Trust wallet is a competible for both Android and iOS mobile. The trust wallet that could handle ERC20 token transactions comfortably and users can store their private keys on their devices. He has achieved this to a large extent. The wallet was launched in November 2017.:blush:

8 Likes

convert token/coins will be great :blush:

7 Likes

Looking for xdai browsing like for honeyswap dex access

4 Likes

Polkadot web 3 browser please!

5 Likes

Transaction fees notifications when prices are low.

3 Likes

Есть отличная идея лотереи. Дайте контакт электронной почты, чтобы я туда сбросил проект.

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to see the portfolio as a graph. With percentage gains changing to reflect the time span I’m looking at. So for example, 24H +9.6%, 7D +32% and so on.

This will allow a quick visual overview of my investment and return. Unless I’ve missed something completely and haven’t spotted that function…

4 Likes

Maybe maybe not put every token has a coinmarketcap link to it so you can so that through that link.

1 Like

Please add the feature of auto adding tokens received in all networks example erc20; bep20; Stellar, Tron etc.

Currently we have manually search and add the tokens ourself which is very very tiring…
Last week I received 4 different tokens in Tron; I had to manually add all the tokens…!!

5 Likes

As time goes on we will hopefully see that functionality.

2 Likes

Hello, it’s for telling u delegated tron energy (trx frozen for other addresses) isn’t counted. I freeze tron for another address (I build an app on tron), and this balance isn’t shown !

Thanks for fixing that :+1:

6 Likes

Fiat currency transfer to Bank

3 Likes

Idea, add Yubikey as a hardware authentication method please?!

Hi I just find it to be a bit of a pain to have to transfer Ethereum to my wallet (or to even have to buy it directly from the wallet) in order to be able to swap or send ERC20 tokens from the wallet. It would be really convenient if instead of forcing the user to get Ethereum before being able to send tokens, why not just automatically do the conversion and deduct the gas fee from the equivalent amount in that particular ERC20 which the user is sending?

4 Likes

As an end-user of the Trust Wallet application
I want the application to provide me with a consolidated view depicting open and closing balances for my entire asset portfolio
SO I may analyze trends of the assets within my portfolio

Acceptance Criteria
(1) View consolidated Open/Closing balance of all assets classes in the wallet portfolio

(2) Allow user to specify timeframe for balance display with options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Year-To-Date, Life-To-Date and Custom Range)

(3) Allow user to drill down to the transaction details from the balance display with ability to filter transactions display

(4) Allow user to display transaction details in graph format

(5) Provide Donut chart depicting the asset, asset balance as of the selected period and the percentage of the balance that the asset represents.

4 Likes

Minha sugestão e a inclusão de uma are onde se pode ver o saldo consolidada de todas as carteiras incluídas , e se possível com um gráfico , e tambem um tag nos ativos identificando se e Coin , token , NFT na tela de listagem de ativos com possível filtros

2 Likes