IDEAS💡 For TRUST WALLET APP Developers ✌️

I think supporting SLP tokens would be a good idea.

3 Likes

Please, I use an ios device, how will I unlink my Trust Wallet Eth address from the Smart Contracts I’m doing?

3 Likes

Please add aeternity token support…
Theres is AES stable coin token… Backed by dai.

Aeternity Contract address.
ct_pqfbS94uUpE8reSwgtaAy5odGi7cPRMAxbjMyEzpTGqwTWyn5

Thanks.

3 Likes

Can you add Horizen Wallet thanks, we need it to store our Horizen Tokens

4 Likes

Please provide Horizen Wallet

3 Likes

Horizen please create new

3 Likes

Can you add IOST mainnet token account support. The current support is for IOST ERC20 token. But IOST has moved on from ERC20 to its mainnet over a year ago. I will be open to help out with this thanks

3 Likes

I very loudly agree with this suggestion and this is something that needs to happen for users to have a completely secure but fast method of securing and also accessing their wallet.

2 Likes

Please consider adding more altcoins such as Ada and Algo.

I would love to store all of my coins in Trust Wallet, instead of maintaining other wallets for a few coins which aren’t supported by Trust Wallet.

5 Likes

please, add a feature to Reorganize the Wallet main coin list by name, amount or Personalized

add a optional address book in order to store locally frecuently transfers coin addresses

add ADA coin and IOST in their native networks

improve a little bit the look & feel of the main Window, especially the bottom buttons

thank you!

9 Likes

How about working with PayID dot org to give everyone a mike $ trust. com address … it would be quick and easy to integrate! … check it out!

5 Likes

Can you also list ADA and SOLO … I have to keep those in a different wallet, and would like to get all in one place, thanks.

5 Likes

I would like a selfdestruct pincode. Different from unloock pin. Reset wallet to recovery. So if I get coursed to unloock my wallet I can input this to destroy the wallet on the phone.

4 Likes

this transaction is a scam they take all my money promising that they give a giveaway. please help me on this

5 Likes

12 pass phrase should last within a week, a month or quarter. For higher security measures in the account.
It should change or update from time to time, depends on the selection / request of an individual / account holder.

22 Likes

bnb14tqwuy6yeehhwzrkmpflffe6zp4cqnk0h6d3za

11 Likes

:pick:An AI mining pool built into the wallet that mines multiple cryptocurrencys and pays in twt could help keep Trust Wallet #1!

10 Likes

Please add the way to add custom tokens that are based on Waves Network. Also, We need the Pvt keys for Waves which is not available in Trust wallet app.

The first thing please add custom token feature for Waves Network. I have some tokens that I sent to trust wallet that are based on Waves network and I cannot see any option to add it…

Please add it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I tottally agree with this

7 Likes

Yes, please add IOST mainnet token!

6 Likes