IDEAS💡 For TRUST WALLET APP Developers ✌️

Hellow
I want market information about veraswap to be shown. It doen not exist

1 Like

HI…
Please make 2FA a factor for withdrawal.
This lack of security. Cost me all my money in wallets linked to trust wallet.
Not very trust-worthy

I will come back… when you fix this issue.

2 Likes

Please add the ability to add more network options.
Iike trust wallet alot but find myself jumping wallet to wallet for
xDai network
Poly/Matic network
Fantom opera
Etc
If we had / have the ability to add more networks and at tokens via contract I would stay 100% on TW

1 Like

Add additional vendors of BNB besides Simplex. You guys keep telling everyone that complains that it is the third party vendors fault that you can’t provide the service you advertise of buying BNB with a CC. This has happened at least 3 times this month alone and always when the price dips and we want to use your service to buy it. Exchanges don’t run out of crypto, it isn’t good business to keep blaming the third party vendors but not doing anything about it. Please fix this, you guys rock besides this one awful inconvenience.

1 Like

I would like to suggest an idea that I believe to be very simple, of an option that makes the home screen of the app be updated every 3 seconds or every 5 seconds. Congratulations to the developers

1 Like

It would be great if the coins/tokens listed in the wallet would start at the top with the coins you actually possess. It is a challenge to find some of the coins I own, so this feature could really help. Ty.

1 Like

A choice for 2 factor authentication just for improved safety if wanted.

2 Likes

I would like to suggest that… trustwallet app is not working efficiently. It lags sometimes. Kindly fix this bug. Or make a further update.

1 Like

I would like to be able to cut the score after the decimal in my walkdt (hide .9886543).

Also I would like better charts of possible.

And finally it would we cool if we could donate minor remainders of tokens to charity

2 Likes

I also think they should share the transactions or desks that are associated with pancake swap in trust wallet… so individuals can teach the amount of actually usd or local currency bring used to compared profits and losses.

2 Likes

Try to direct centralize cashing out or can sell direct and withdraw to direct ach customers bank acc.now every thing cashing out is go under binance exchange .usa 7 state is binance not support so has not the binance acc, Trust wallet user is very hard to cashing out .need direct sell withdraw and then direct ach bank customer acc…that way is usa all state can use Trust wallet.I live CT .I has not get open binance acc.I used Trust wallet but I can not get sent any where and can not get cashing out because i has not binance acc that why.need ti integrate direct sell and direct withdraw without Binance acc.

3 Likes

zpub6rgk6Yo9MkQcaVSsLnvwZ5GDxPxT9vGiVbWprBgk5GLNHVW66t9WP9D3TfyRsvtS3y55psKjNJ2UDvG4KHd2q8uccd3gyzcmFdNSMFU5mg1

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Unauthorized transaction how to recover

Hello, I write here Russian, and translate (Google) English
доброе время суток!
у к Вам есть интересное предложение…
небольшое отступление: у сестры скоро будет ребёнок, и есть желание дарить ему не игрушки, а цифровые активы.
так вот к сути, возможно ли сделать такой кошелек, который виден будет нам обоим, или у меня будут видны адреса монет…
или блокировка на какое-то время активов, ( недоступны для вывода).

в идеальном варианте, создание общего, совместного кошелька, с блокировкой средств на 1,3,5,10, лет к примеру. Что-бы возможность пополнить была, а перевода / вывода средств была недоступна.
Ещё вариант: у каждого свои 12 (слов) ключей!? при вводе которых можно было бы совершить вывод средств!

Good time day! You have an interesting offer … a little digression: the sister will soon have a child, and there is a desire to give him not toys, but digital assets. So, to the bottom, it is possible to make such a wallet, which will be visible to us both, or I will have the addresses of coins … or blocking for some time asset, (not available for output). In the perfect version, the creation of a common, joint wallet, with a blocking of funds by 1,3,5,10, years for example. Whatever the ability to replenish was, and the transfer / output of funds was not available. More option: Everyone has 12 (words) keys!? With the introduction of which it would be possible to make the output of funds!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: manap dah pokoke lurrr dulur inggrid dulur jerman dulur cikaso oge

3 Likes