Im connetted my Wallet but looking empty

Hi, I hope you will solve the problem. I have coins in my account, but it does not appear because I log in and out of the application, I hope I will get my coins again as soon as possible.I have 12 world it’s true I’m sure but looking empty how can I take my coins again please helping me!!!

Hello please try to find the right words for your wallet with funds on it and import that.

It’s true words really I don’t understand when I looking address account still there but I can’t see my wallet

1 Like

Hi Jenny I try to buy some coins after everything done status will be pending after that failed so how can I solve this problem

Yesterday I buy dogebnb transactions pending after that failed
Today now I buy ethereum meta transactions will be everything thing done i check in trust wallet status pending and failed so what I can do please solve this problem

Aynı sorun bende de var kimse yardımcı olmuyor hesaba giremiyorum sadece izliyorum

Sen de uygulamayı silip yükledin mi ondan kaynaklı mı yoksa daha farklı bir işlem mi yaptın

İlk başta verdiği 12 kelime ile girdim baktım hesapta bakiye göstermiyor bende para gönderdiğim Trust wallet hesabının adresini buldum oraya ekledim ama bu durumda işlem yapılmıyor sadece hesabta ne var onu görebiliyorum sen de mi aynı şekilde ?

Hello @Bhaman_joshi
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny Good morning hope you doing well

Please find the attached and let me know if you need any thing else i really appreciate if you solve this problem

Thank you again

Dediklerinizi Nasıl gönderebilirim ? Buradan gönderim yapamıyorum hata veriyor