So about 16 hours ago I sent the Doge I had on TrustWallet to Binance because I wanted to cash it out, it stayed Unconfirmed for 16 hours so I read somewhere here to delete trust wallet and reinstall which is what I did, I put in my words and restored wallet, but now I’m missing my SafeMoon tokens along with my eclipse tokens, and the Doge transaction as well, it’s completely empty it was roughly around $600 i need help getting it back
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
The app version is 5.21 (5210)
Safemoon receive address ; 0x76AA8aCbC5dda4806EBDFD9A49ad5cE8E4E0729C
Eclipse address ; 0x76AA8aCbC5dda4806EBDFD9A49ad5cE8E4E0729C
3 - I don’t have any transactions everything is zero and erased even though I’ve deleted the app before and restored it. But this never happened
4 - I sent Doge from my trustwallet to my binance in order to cash it out but it was taking 16 plus hours to confirm; so I read somewhere here to restore the wallet and they maybe would restore the dogecoin and I would be able to try and send it again.
Don’t have any errors but I’ll take some screenshots and post regardless right now
There’s no transaction existed in this address ( seems like a new wallet). Please make sure you imported correct wallet.
Wow, I’m an idiot I had imported the wrong wallet, thankfully I had saved both mnemonics, thank you again
Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!