IMF Says "Cryptocurrency Could Be The Next Step In The Evolution Of Money"

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) published a video (which went viral), suggesting that Cryptocurrency could “completely change the way we sell, buy, save, invest, and pay our bills”.

It further states that, “Cryptocurrency could be the next step in the evolution of money.”

This is a big deal! Could this suggest that global adoption is on its way?

What do you think about this IMF video?

Please, drop your comments below.

Thank you!

22 Likes

Yes absolutely true, the cryptocurrencies are future of world’s finances

6 Likes

As time goes by everything changes, some for the good & some not so good. We are living in a technological age where everything has to evolve to stand the test of time. So it’s only compulsory that money will also evolve & we’ll be using Digitalcurrencies/Cryptocurrencies to replace the commonly known fiat currencies. It’s part of evolution it’s unstoppable.

8 Likes

I have been telling this to all my friends and family members that in the future fiat money will be dissolved and replaced by digital currency which looks like really happening now, central banks needs to stop printing huge amount of money and needs to mint a new form of currency which is secured, trusted and transparent form of money.

4 Likes

That is to show us the inevitability of global adoption of cryptocurrency.
The video even ‘seemingly’ suggests IMF have been using Trust wallet to save funds…going by some images I saw! :trust: :trust: :trust:

3 Likes

We are on the era of cryptocurrency

6 Likes

The world is changing so I expect this sooner or later cryptocurrecy or digital currency is the future payment system.

5 Likes

its only a matter of time. Mass adoption of crytocurrencies is arround the corner. To be candid, live should be easier banking wise. For documentation and asset transfer as well.

2 Likes

I agree with you. Crypto currency is making a huge move toward global adoption

2 Likes