Import Custom Token Fail

I have done this several times, but failed on new token custom import tonight. Also have Metamask wallet that was imported using TW address and import Custom Token worked just fine. I noticed Trustwallet got updated this afternoon. Could it be something with a new build? I TW, tried creating custom token, paste token contract and does not populate name, symbol or decimals. Again, works perfect on Metamask, same address.

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello, someone can explain to me! Today, I decided to transfer my XRP from the exchange to the wallet, I filled in all the information completely correctly! But! When the transaction went through, there was only 0.734 XRP on the wallet. And the wallet showed that the profile was not activated. Where did the rest of the coins go ???

Hello @TheMike To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Is this fixed, I got this issue as well. Please help me. I’ve tried to add my custom token but it’s not automatically populate the name, symbol, and decimals. But it’s working perfectly fine with metamask wallet. Look forward your kind support. Thanks.

@danrpblob
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@JennyMillan Thanks for reaching back.

1. App version,

2. Screenshot of the wallet, where the issue occurred.

My custom token that I’m trying to add is 0x4bcBFC9a023FD68b662BfBAebe75aefC453b1bdE

Thank you.

@danrpblob
Please provide your receiving address also as a plain text.

The wallet address I set up manually is as follows,

0x8d1D429FE5C61aB6Aabd2c46aB605B04c5D6a79C

@danrpblob
There are no tokens on this wallet therefore adding a token as a custom token would give a zero balance.

@JennyMillan Hi Thanks again for answering. But my problem is when I’m trying to add the token as a custom token to Trust Wallet, it’s not fetching the data such as Name, Symbol, Decimals automatically as it is supposed to be.

The problem is not about the wallet balance. Thank you!