Information update

please my twitter account has been locked. i tried retriving my account for the past four days but all to no avail. i am writing you because that is the account i used in entering into the #WisdomOfTheCrowd contest. i have submitted my details and link to my tweet on that account via the google form for the contest, please what do i do? PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT should i drop my telegram account here? i do not have access to my twitter acount anymore. please reply ASAP. thank you

Did you save it? You can deposit it here

1 Like

yes it is there. but i am concerned because the form required a means of contact; twitter or telegram na i used my twitter username instead, as for the article it is saved in the appropriate forum as you directed. what do i do?

I think you’ve to refill the form with the new link of your wisdom submission

1 Like

you mean i have to get a new twitter account? or i can just use any account and repost the same article. but will not get disqualified for posting another persons article? i mean i have posted it on my account and here i am posting on another account. how will Trust wallet be able to tell that i had issues accessing my account?

i used a friends account to post the article but i included my telegram contact in the google form. is that good enough?

What I was meant is: just create another account, on the form submission put the link of your wisdom submission which is available in this community and in the social handle part just put that new account
If you can use your friend account, that’s fine. The social handle is just to contact you when you’re amongst the winners.

1 Like

thanks allot for the support.

1 Like