Insufficient BNB to transfer BUSD back to Binancne

@iamdeadlyz I’m having the same problem, im trying to transfer BUSD-T to my binance wallet and I’m getting the message ‘you don’t have enough smart chain (BNB) to cover network fees’. Then when I try to swap some BUSD-T to BNB, it also gives me a message saying Insufficient fees. Any ideas?

You need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB in your wallet first before you can do any transactions.

Look like I’m not alone. I’m stuck with my BUSD coin also. Please help. I can’t sent, swap, trade… said insufficient bnb.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz I’m trying to swap some of my BUSD-T into Smart chain, but I can’t because of insufficient funds, is there any way to swap the funds over without depositing smart chain from elsewhere?

@iamdeadlyz i need help because I want to send my BUSD back to Binance but it says I don’t have enough network funds which I do. So can you plz help me fix this situation

Hello I am having the same issue. All of my money is stuck and I cannot buy. I also cannot swap other coins for BNB or use other coins or cash to pay the fee. I’m trying to send this ethereum to coinbase.

It won’t let me post pictures - maybe because this account is new?

App version: 5.19 (5194)
Receive address: 0x214b9d4D3dC6bAe598573b47D970dE1CDD5Bb46d

We’re you trying to get safemoon also? Their website said to buy busd and now I can’t do anything with it in trustable! This sucks

@GaryEason @Jackhogg98 @Mohamed17 @DillyD @Cvalentino

Be informed that with Trust Wallet, you are directly transacting with the blockchain. You cannot do anything yet unless you have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB to cover the network fees.

Learn more here:

The only way to get Smart Chain BNB and transact are the following:

Sorry but I couldn’t create a new topic.

I cannot send my SXP to my binance SXP wallet as I don’t have enough BNB.

When I try to it says minimum 50$, I just have total 9.14$.

Is there any way to change some of my SXP’s to BNB?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, I can’t seem to start a new topic but have a similar issue. I have loaded up BUSD onto my wallet which I can’t swap into smart chain due to the BNB fee. I tried to remedy this by adding on some BNB smart chain (black logo) however I still can’t seem to make this swap. Would appreciate any help! Thank you

1 Like

Hi @sxm,

You need to have a sufficient amount of BNB first to transact.

To get BNB, here are some ways:

@Lukasz, to better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BUSD wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,

I have tried to attach them but it says I can’t embed media in the post

• Version - 5.20 (5206)
  • Wallet has two balances - Binance USD (yellow icon with three strips going from bottom left to top right) and Smart Chain (black binance logo)

The highest transfer fee would be $1.60 in BNB which is covered by the smart chain amount

Sorry for any inconvenience

O.g. reply included wallet address however is awaiting admin approval so I posted the redacted one just now

Try to embed media again so I can see what you are seeing and understand better.

Hi, it’s okay I’ve managed to sort it now but thanks a lot for the help!

1 Like

My first experience with the Binance network. It seems like a real s****t show. Hours of my time wasted. Never again.

Same problem here trying to buy Safemoon but insufficient BNB, tried to buy BNB on binance and now cant transfer that to trust wallet without having 0.1BNB. Now my money is just stuck, seriously frustrating.

Version 1.28.0
Receive address BNB: 0x99c2FF27D40Bd9cb140718F2105DafC6a02e1ccd

I have the same issue. Could you please transfer a very small amount of bnb once so I can trade my Busd into bnb?

Hi @d3light, to get Smart Chain BNB:

1 Like