Insufficient BNB to transfer BUSD back to Binancne

HELP PLEASE.
I transferred some BUSD from Binance to my wallet. Now when I want to transfer it elsewhere or even back to binance it says I have insufficient funds.
The next logical step was to buy bnb but I can’t the app doesnt support my country (Pakistan) I cant pay by card. So I thought I’d trade at the exchange but cant do that either its saying some error occured. I then tried swapping it but still it saying insufficient network fee

1. I am on the 5.15 (5153) version of the app
  2. My Public Address to Receive BNB: bnb1ay7fljc2fsw80hrlczgatjuxe7kese8ltz0yuj

Hi @aliazhar9695,

Based on the error, it explicitly stated that you need Smart Chain (BNB) to cover the network fees. This one:

What is your Smart Chain wallet address?

I have the same issue. New York is not allowed to buy BNB so I am unable to make any more transactions. How can this be resolved? Right now my currency is stuck.

Hello @edude,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

Hello I have the issue but my own is twt coin , I send twt coin from binance. Ad now my trying to send it back the tellin me insufficient found , ad I have bnb on my wallet

Hi @Yfresh,

Please provide me the following information as well:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TWT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

Pls help me work on it

I sent you a small amount of BNB to cover the network fees. If you need more, you crosschain swap your BNB BEP2 to BEP20 by following this guide:

Ok tanks have done that , I have another issue , I send rare Pepe from my coin base wallet to my trust wallet, and have not received it , transaction Hash 0xc5f1db7f4f69f537ca8eac2be5b4bf7e6b08c00b6176acd7eac4bfde7ec7a611 ,

This is such a huge issue with newbies you should have some sort of popup on the app

@Yfresh, please add it as a custom token. Follow this guide:

@aliazhar9695, the error is already stating that you need Smart Chain BNB. Please try to read and understand it.

I am having the same issue. I have sufficient BNB yet when trying to send SNX to binance it says insufficient BNB to cover network fee. I have done this plenty of times before with no issue

@Tony3032, please send me the following:

2. SNX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (the BNB that you have)

You need bep20 (black bnb ) just swap it

Even when I try to swap it says insufficient BNB

You need to have BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo) in order to pay for the network fees.

Since you have BNB BEP2, you can crosschain swap it to BEP20 by following this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet