Insufficient ETH to cover network fee

Hi everyone,
I am new to this platform. I have Chainlink coins in my trust wallet. I am trying to move it to my Ledger Nano X. I keep getting the error message INSUFFICIENT ETH TO COVER NETWORK FEE. I have more than enough coins to cover this fee. Does anyone know what I should do? I have scoured the internet for information but have not really found a definite resolution. Please help.

9 Likes

Do you have ETH ? Because for sending $Link , you have to keep some Etherum in your wallet for covering transfer fee.

5 Likes

I don’t have ETH in my Trust. How much should I have in order to send it?

3 Likes

Gas fees can be high these times. I noticed that it’s more expensive to send tokens than eth itself. Please checking details and try to decrease fee

4 Likes

Oh, I was answering while you gave an update. You need to hold eth in trust wallet to pay Network fee

3 Likes

Without ETH you cant send $LINK .

3 Likes

How can I do that? I am new to trust and the crypto world

2 Likes

You need ETH first… Because for sending $LINK you need ETH as gas fee

5 Likes

Send eth to your wallet or swap some link to get eth

2 Likes

How much of ETH should I get? I have about 51 coins

2 Likes

Without ETH you cant swap also

2 Likes

He can’t… swapping also needs ETH

3 Likes

I don’t see that option on Trust

3 Likes

So, purchase ETH? If so, how much should I purchase in order to get LINK exported out?

2 Likes

When I tried to purchase ETH on Truist, it rejected my funds because it stated that it does not accept USD at this point

2 Likes

You should wait a little… because right now ETH price is Up …ETH gas fee also high. I suggest you should wait for eth price down.

3 Likes

Oh okay. I just thought that I was doing something wrong.

2 Likes

3 доллара как минимум

1 Like

You need ether for your fee

2 Likes

All wallets face same problem :pensive::pensive::pensive: