Insufficient smart chain (BNB) to cover network fee

0x8B8DCb94c2758fD453f6D71EA52A003B514cF2Fb

1 Like

Please try to transact again.

1 Like

Received. Thank you very much. I have a question, should i first swap my Entherum BEP20 to Binance Chain or go ahead to make the transfer?

1 Like

Where are you planning to transfer your ETH (BEP20) tokens?

I was planning on sending part of it to Quidax. It still saying insufficient smart chain to cover network fee. I tried to swap to Binance chain still same issue.

Please make sure that Quidax is indeed accepting ETH (BEP20) tokens. You will likely lose your funds if you send to an unsupported exchange. Also, please send a screenshot that shows the “insufficient fee” error.

How can i go about it then?

Just to make sure…have you verified whether they accept ETH (BEP20) tokens or not? Please check first.

That i can confirm by sending a tiny bit to address. Anyway i will just leave it in trust wallet.

Alright, you can try again.

Hello, I am having the same problem.
Need support if any one could help me get out of this.
Regards

Hello, I am having the same problem of insufficient covering network fee.
Help me in getting out of this

Smart chain deposit address:

0xE4B696B978Eafc4308082604579e054B1DB337f3

Thank you for the help. I sent a fraction, it didn’t go and neither was it deducted from my account. I will just leave it as it is.

Am having the same problem to how can I get the particular bnb that is required for the transaction?

Hi @Alaba, you need to have Smart Chain BNB (BEP20) so you can pay for the network fees.

How can I buy it then?

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with dapps

You can try again.

//Locking this thread.
For those who has a similar issue, you need to have the BNB as indicated in the screenshot above. You can get one by following this guide: How to get BNB on Smart Chain Wallet

1 Like