Integrate the ability to manually input Chain ID and network rpc url and explorer url into the dapp browser

Trust wallet should trust its users to be able to choose their blockchain network manually, sometimes the public primary nodes are congested and trust wallet users suffer because of it. Allowing users to manually choose their chain ID as is the norm and standard in metamask would reduce burden for trust wallet devs and also enable a vast variety of chains to be accessed such as Polygon, KCC, Fantom, etc.

Please bring trust wallet to superior functionality and integrate this feature and demonstrate trust of users.

3 Likes

Hello @Aurora I have received your suggestions and I will pass them to the team. Thanks for suggestions.

This is a good suggestion. Hence the need to give users power to navigate across change interoperability is key hence we on a decentralized environment.

I made all how u say .
But nothing help .
Trust wallet then Dapp poocoin contact to Bsc then contact Trust wallet all good when I want buy or sale that time Trust wallet say invalid Session

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)