Integrating Testnet Chains to Trust

We need testnets integrations for btc, eth and bnb in trust wallet. Not a must have feature but could make trust an “all-in-one” wallet in the app markets. There’s only one wallet that supports bitcoin testnet on the app store and its kinda hard to use app and full of bugs. We dont have a mobile app to access binance chain testnet too. Since trust is the official wallet of binance, it should have access to all binance chain features.

4 Likes

I totally agree.

but we do have a mobile app to test with bsc testnet. it is metamask. all developers usually use metamask.

Your idea would open up adoption of TW to a lot of developers then so it’s a great idea.

metamask is more down amd dirty and gets the job done. but TW user interface, to me, is loads better amd as a developer I would start using trust for developing then.

alot of time we need help testing so thats even more ppl that would download TW to help developers test on testnet.

1 Like

There is 1bnb on the address of the trust wallet but it is not visible in the wallet but it is visible in the bsc scan, I want to remove what should I do for this

1 Like

Hello @Sanjit2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

i have received this token . how should i add it to trust wallet ?

https://testnet.bscscan.com/token/0xe39c17da261f073cf112135d01e57fcb90f73dbf?a=0xc7b50ca1b877d776925a2c03fc1cfa75f5644bf7

Hello @mehransystem Trust wallet doesn’t supports Testnet networks. Find another wallet that supports testnets and import your wallet to access your tokens.

1 Like