Invalid address trust

hello i just wanted to transfer my busd from this wallet to another but it doesn’t let me says(invalid address). the money is clean and i bought it myself from binance please let me know what is the problem , thank you

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0xb5F4e4E9Bdb01dB873C183370a296c3B1d5B43Dd

i wanted to transfer my currency in my trust wallet to another but dont let me says: invalid address

@theshin you have to use the BEP20 (smart chain) to send your BUSD.
If the the destination wallet is Trust Wallet, click on BUSD, receive and send screenshot of the address QR code.

hi i use bep20 to send busd but not transferd
and this is QR receive Address

I have the exact same problem, I can’t move the crypto to another wallet that is BEP20.

Hello @Rpiereck To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, i have this problem too.
I cant send any coin in trust wallet, Everytime that i tried, i faced with invalid address error.
I have two account in trust wallet, one of them have this problem and other one is working correctly.

Hello @Morteza_kt send all details asked on my reply above. Including screenshots of the error you are facing.

Hi
I just had issues trying to transfer BNB to my Trust wallet from cryptodotcom app. I was getting the invalid address error too.
On the QR code for my trust wallet, it says “no memo required”
There was a toggle button on the cryptodotcom app specifically for that when I was trying add the wallet and I didn’t see it. After I toggled that to “on”, I got a warning about the wallet setting, proceeded anyway and sent just a small amount over. Finally it worked. Then I went back and transferred the rest, it took about a minute to show up in the trust wallet.
Hope this helps someone!