Investing Defi Token

Already Defi token increase so much. Now investing will be risk or not?
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: / :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:
Please advise me. :speech_balloon:

5 Likes

Not a financial advice, but DeFi tokens are here to stay…many with great prospects and potentials abound now.

4 Likes

Thanks for your opinion @Mike2microbe

1 Like

What are the examples of DeFi token? Thanks.

1 Like

BNT and KAVA are few of them. This is not an investment advice as there are risks

1 Like

Whatever you buy, remember as always, NEVER risk more than you are willing to lose!

4 Likes

You are spot on with this :+1:

2 Likes

Who to known about all defi token?

1 Like

Never borrow money to invest in high risk crypto. Take adequate precautions before investing. Do some research on that product.

1 Like

Really all friends are so helpful and thanks for your reply. @Mike2microbe @Trustbear13 @along007 @zeus13848 @Sanwal @Dgenius33

4 Likes

No worries buddy. Keep up the good work and we should help others too as long as we can…:blush::+1: Thanks!

1 Like

Also never invest in get rich scheme. I had burnt my hand in some tron investment :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for your inspiration @Trustbear13

1 Like

@zeus13848 I think Tron is good coin

1 Like

This is the our primary mission that is to help each other and help build and expand Trust Community. Thanks to Trust Wallet Team for establishing this community. More power to us…:blush: GTGF

1 Like

Tron is a good coin. I am taking about the companies which are offering tron investment. Like tronbank, tronbulding, tronincome, etc

3 Likes