Inx tokens keep disappearing with zero explanation

Why do my INX tokens continue to disappear when I am not selling any. Watching Investments I paid my hard-earned money for is very worrisome and the very complicated and difficult way to get a simple reply from trust wallet is even further worrying me as to whether I have placed my investments on the wrong site. Someone from trust for all it needs to be responding to me or I will withdraw all $10,000 I have in it because there should be some kind of explanation clearly and easily to find on such an issue

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: XRP doesn’t appear in my wallet

There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

2 Likes

Thanks Alan, perfectly understood.

This is all for REBASE, so, tokens amount change with price.

Regards, Diego