XRP doesn’t appear in my wallet

Hello I sent 21.728 XRP from my Binance to trust wallet but I only received 1.728XRP…
I was expecting 11.728 XRP for the least.

Here my transaction id 601D54063A247A09AEC90F02E52455E46FBE9B0EBFC861E0F3F246396C43A19B

1 Like

Hello @zzzinnn To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Screenshot of wallet after sending 21.728XRP
I’m only aware of a 10XRP system charge

1. Trust Wallet version 6.6(663)

2. Xrp wallet address r4x8d7C4To546x5iDJjiYin1GJm4xxD9uJ

Hello @zzzinnn try to update your app to the latest version (6.8). The new version will fix the issue.

I really hope updating the app would bring my 10XRP back… thank you so much

Really thank you so much bro… I just update and launched the app and everything came back as I expected :blush:

I can’t thank you enough…

When I first posted this issue here I got someone in my telegram claiming to want to help me fix it but I know enough not to heed to him…

He eventually sent me a link to follow to rectify it, but as I said I know enough :joy:

I am going to block him now
Thank you so much @Alan47

Good day @Alan47 can you help me with this issue too?
My $SHIB tokens does not show its dollar value

@zzzinnn there is an issue with pricing info display for SHIB BEP20. Team is working on fix. No need to worry.

1 Like