iOS TrustWallet Collectibles not displayed

Hi all

I unfortunately ended up with the latest version of TW on iOS via TestFlight, and in the latest version, the Collectibles are no longer displaying - is anyone else having this issue?

The loss of the dApp and having to use Wallet Connect is as flaky as I imagined - lots of back and forth to Safari, and some sites have now dropped TW support altogether on mobile - e.g Jetfuel Finance - just calls MetaMask now.

I know the dApp issues have been covered before, but while I can use dApp browsers in MetaMask and Enjin wallet on iOS right now, I have to say I can’t see a reason to stay with TW sadly if alternatives exist

Cheers

M

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

I have had Pancakeswap Collectibles since they first launched and have been able to view them in TW - now they no longer display.

TW App version is 6.2 (6225)

I also got the following error while TW was open - not doing anything - just looking at the coin list and this came up

Would rather not send wallet address publicly if you don’t mind

Thanks

M

Can you try reimporting your wallet and let me know if that fixes it?

Learn more here:

Hi again

Sorry it took a while to get back to you

I did the re-import and it hasn’t fixed anything - actually, TW is totally useless on my iPhone SE - Wallet Connect works intermittently on sites including PancakeSwap - Beefy Finance and Moonpot

Wallet Connect will often just say connecting and then does nothing - upto 30 minutes later, up pop’s a “Connect to” dialogue to finally connect to the site.

When using PancakeSwap, if I have to add a coin via it’s contract, the buttons to confirm the addition are hidden off screen so I can’t click them - so if I can connect to PancakeSwap, I can’t use all of it.

I’ve also been trying to use the laptop and wallet connect with similar random results.

Unfortunately, the fix has been to either use the browser in Metamask on the iPhone or using the MacBook Pro and MetaMask extension with TW wallet imported - works just fine

For the amount I need to use my wallet, I can’t afford the time and hassle to use TW - it’s a shame because it was such a slick and lightning fast wallet with the dApp browser - I know - blame Apple lol - and myself for accidentally updating TestFlight and getting the new TW version :frowning:

Wish I could be more positive but there it is - was great while it worked

Thanks

M