Is africa ripe to spend crypto?

How would crypto enthusiasts feel if the first crypto ATM is brought to Africa?

6 Likes

I think we are still at the prime stage of learning but we are learning fast , inthe near future yes we will be geared to use the machine. Because some are already in it , bringing in the ATM will be a wake up call for those who still think Crypto is controlled by scammers yet that is the next generation of business everywhere on earth.
Bring it on yeaa​:ok_hand::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think I support your view! Some that are glued to crypto trending can see the future of the new money order despite the opposing views of many.
I think the button line why Africans hold so much tie to fiat is because they feel the money in their pockets are saver than electronic monies that are stored in wallets :joy::joy::joy:

I

2 Likes

Exactly my bro. They are yet to understand that the future is here now.
We should teach our kids to evolve as well on time to smart contracts everywhere .
:sweat_smile::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hmmm. That would be a tough one. In this age, people still tag anything pertaining to crypto as scam. Anyways, the future generation might see crypto differently.

Surely one way or the other people will turn up to cryptocurrency. Its just the future.

The first ATM card is already in use now. It is called PATRICIA

1 Like

Which location?
Have you used this Patricia?

More than ready their are so many exchange app out their which are so easy to use.

3 Likes

It was launched months back and it is being advertised on TV. The website is on the advert. You register on the website and get the card.

1 Like

I think we are talking about crypto ATMs.
And crypto ATM cards.
In Africa

2 Likes

Am a Nigerian I think one of the Btc ATM have already been lunched in Lagos last week I guess.

1 Like

Where is that introduced? Tell us the country and the organization behind the move!

1 Like

You need to help find out and confirm because BTC is not yet a legal tender in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Yes ever since the COVID-19 break out, there has been an increase in African Cryptocurrency participants.

1 Like

Je pense pour ma part que l’introduction du guichet automatique de Crypto en Afrique réveillerait les esprits septiques qui jusque là ne croient pas aux cryptomonaies. Ce ci renforcerait l’acquisition des cryptomonaies par bon nombre d’africains.

1 Like

More education would be needed for Africans to truly understand and appreciate cryptocurrency before its full adoption abd usage on the continent.

2 Likes

But you will be surprised, how much people are making a living with Cryptocurrency excpecially in Nigeria.

5 Likes

It will be a pleasure if u speak English.

It will further foster the acceptance of crypto adoption more in Africa.

2 Likes