Is algorand blockchain supported in trust wallet

Hey,please confirm can we deposit $algo coins in trust wallet.

1 Like

I already own $ALGO on trustwallet wallet and you can also Staking :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

For make a BTC transaction which wallet is consume much cheaper network fees? Transaction type is regular.
Like- “COINBASE/BLOCKCHAIN/TRUST”
Which one is better of these three?

4 Likes

Trust Wallet utilizes the newer Native Segwit address format.
This update helps to lessen the fees, transactions are faster and it is more secure.
Learn more here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-is-segwit-compatible/923/2

3 Likes

good to hear that,need more blockchains to be integrated with trust wallet.

1 Like

I also want dapp tron ​​to be integrated into Trustwallet because you can see from the most active networks tronsecan and there are many platforms that use trx contract so i hope to see them in the future in Trustwallet because i have to use tronlink and tronwallet in order to run smart contract

1 Like

Добрый вечер не могу выводит с Биткоин второй день валюту пишет Ошибка транзакции Missing inputs or UTXOs

I also have a related question. But I can’t submit a ticket because I get a captcha error on the ticket page.

And I can’t create a topic here because I don’t have enough level. Therefore, I will write here. I will be very happy if someone helps me.

I need to connect to an application using the ALGORAND blockchain. This protocol does not exist for the connection. How can I connect to the application on ALGORAND from TrustWallet? You would help me 25 words, but you only have 24. How can I get 25 words from my ALGORAN in TrustWallet?

1 Like

Hello, Algo DApps are not supported, also trust wallet supports only 12/24 recovery phrase format.