Is any one can help me.I migrate my old safemoon to new .but no receive anything.plss

Continuing the discussion from Lost safemoon when transferring how do I get it back?:

Plss any one can help me too .I migrate old safemoon to v2 but no receive anything

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2022-02-24T15:00:00Z

@Wil Kindly send your receiving address as a plain text.

@JennyMillan “i explained u above…my trust wallet got timelock and i was unable to access my wallet…on 25jan my wallet timestamp removed nd i got access with help of private key but no coins appear on it…after reimporting coins didnt appear but a message appear on screen that your transaction value is this nd transaction is unconfirmed stored in mempool…after that i waited for one month to transaction got drop from mempool in come in wallet…but today wen i access my wallet nthng was thr on re importing a similar transaction was initiated nd again stored in mempool…evrytym i re import wallet it automatically initiate a transaction nd i could not acces my coins…its multicoin wallet”