πŸ‚πŸ‡· πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡³ is Coming?

So Today im going to talk about the recent pump of BTC. not only Btc But Most of the mainstream Crypto asset and The changes Draws by Defi.

so we all know that Bigger project are so Trend The more Popular your project is the more Chance be notice and get support from bigger Community. now because of the Defi Era and The Dex Is becoming more Popular to be precise Every project are developing there own Dex and adding the Stake And launchpool But Here is the question β€˜DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT PROJECT?’, β€˜ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK?’
Some of the Newst project Seems kinda To Sketchy And I saw some of our crypto Peeps Invested on it So Idk if they did reseay that project before they invest But this is only i know Some of these days Project defi’s will be the next Bigscam

7 Likes

Absolutely agree with you, and this will give all cryptocurrencies a very bad reputation. When a newbie to crypto get scammed, I think it will be a traumatic experience.

3 Likes

So true and hence the need to bring more people to the :trust: : community no more :sleeping_bed: rather educate people and inform others about this plate form :trust: to get real information.

3 Likes