Is this legit Trust wallet?

I have seen info on another dex that is saying it has been officially listed by Trustwallet (see screenshot). Are Trustwallet aware of this?

2 Likes

Oui trust wallet légitimes

1 Like

Hi @along007

Their pull request (PR) was merged in the asset database: Add BAKER logo and info by friesfinance · Pull Request #4587 · trustwallet/assets · GitHub

Even though it’s in the database already, it does not mean that we are in direct partnership with the mentioned project. Please read our disclaimer here: GitHub - trustwallet/assets: A comprehensive, up-to-date collection of information about several thousands (!) of crypto tokens.

2 Likes

I know TrustWalletApp is legit, but these claims by this dex, do TrustWalletApp know their brand is being associated with this newly launched dex, that has no info on the site whatsoever, just option to buy and claim

2 Likes

I’m just concerned that they are using the TrustWalletApp brand so they look legitimate, and people send them money, then when they disappear, people will come back saying ‘but they were listed by TrustWalletApp’ and it could damage the brand

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @along007. They simply stated that their token has been listed in the app (which is true since it is added to the database). If you see any scam or fraudulent activities related to them, please let us know immediately.

1 Like

Just worries me when I see something launch like this, using an already established brands name to legitimise themselves, but no whitepaper

A post was split to a new topic: Waiting for my ETH to arrive